Ben delivers strategic change and process improvement to improve industry technology and innovation management.
Ben is a Principal at Arthur D. Little in the London office and works across the Technology and Innovation Management Practice and the Energy Practice. He heads up the Energy Practice’s Competence Centre in Technology, Innovation and Digitalization.
His work focuses on:
- Strategy, technology and innovation management diagnostic and adapting innovation management best practices
- Organizational design and change (in Energy and related industries)
- Development of technology strategy and technology roadmaps
- Transaction support services (market studies, Due Diligences)
- Project management and delivery
- Benchmarking, survey design and market intelligence
Ben led Arthur D. Little’s most recent Innovation Excellence Benchmarking Study and our R&D management best practice study; he has also co-authored a number of ADL reports and viewpoints on a range of different innovation-related topics. He is passionate about the use of evidence and statistics in supporting decision making.
Before joining Arthur D. Little, he worked at Technopolis Group on evaluation of R&D programs and institutions and Innovation Policy for the EU and OECD.
He holds triple British, French and Belgian Nationality. Ben trained as a Military Intelligence Officer in the French Army and holds a half blue for Judo from Sussex University.